Your actions on our Forums are governed by our Posting Guidelines. Please carefully read this document BEFORE you post.
- Please do not spam. Do not advertise, promote, or place a link to another website unless the link contains relevant information to a reply of a particular post.
- Please do not swear. This includes your user name and all posts. Although we do have a profanity filter in place, there are certain words that it may not detect. If you see any words that have not been filtered, please contact a moderator/administrator.
- DO NOT post information regarding game cheats/bots, cracks, virus or trojan creation, or other malicious code.
- Any posts containing pornographic content will be immediately deleted and the member will be banned.
- Actions considered as Flaming (the act of being offensive towards others) will not be tolerated, we try to allow people to voice their opinions, and allow for debate, however we do not want to see posts that offend other forum members.
- Any racist, sexist and other remarks towards a minority or specific group of people, will be deleted and the member shall be warned or banned. The internet is one world, colour or creed is not an issue here!
Utilizing the Private messaging system for abuse of threats is also frowned upon and action will be taken if the system is abused.
- Topics such as "help me" will often be ignored, members will be more likely to view a thread if the topic is more definitive. We want to help, however we can't if we are not lead to the thread.
- Do not post homework assignments. Specific questions about parts of the assignment are permitted, but don't expect members to finish your entire assignment for you.
- Do not make entire project code requests. If you're looking for entire projects, try searching our code database. We are not a software development firm. Specific questions about your project are permitted, however do not ask us to do your work for you.
- If you have a question about why your program crashes, include a complete description of the error as well as the code where the program crashed. You may not have to post your entire code base, just the relevant parts.
Posts should be posted in the proper forum. While the General forum gets the most traffic, the specific forums are read by users best able to help you. If you feel that a post really belongs in the general forum, you can post it there, but if we disagree, we will move it.
Moderators and administrators reserve the right to edit or delete any message that does not adhere to or comply with these guidelines. We also reserve the right to ban individuals who repeatedly violate them. If your thread is deleted you will be contacted via a Private Message if necessary.
To ensure that the forum guidelines are enforced the moderators have the ability to edit, move, rename or delete all content posted to the public forums, which includes but is not limited to Threads, Posts and Polls. Administrators have the ability to ban users that do not comply with these guidelines.